Thursday, July 2, 2009

Abi on the fly....

Well, it has been a very eventful couple of weeks since my last post:
  • The kids have gotten out of school (it seems more like a month)
  • The garden has been growing (and I haven't been as good at weeding as I'd like)
  • My precious husband hurt his back and has been on bed rest
  • We got a new bed (a knock-off of the Sleep Number type) -- which I had ordered BEFORE the back injury, and it arrived three days after. Very timely, indeed....
  • Our SYB small group had a little mini-retreat with Wayne Jacobsen with BIG implications for this Abbess!
  • My precious brother lost his wife to the brain cancer they have battled these past 10 months just last night....
So, it's been challenging--but God is more than faithful. I'll be out of the loop until I return from the memorial service ... but I will have AMAZING things to share, so stay tuned.

Be blessed....

3 comments:

Annette said...

looking forward to hearing your AMAZING things~ sorry to hear about your sister-in-law and hubby.

Janet Woodlock said...

Oh... how awfully, awfully sad...

Thoughts and prayers with you this day.

AbiSomeone said...

Thanks, Annette and Janet!

Looks like things will have to wait until I get back from Hawaii....