Monday, April 20, 2009

Taking Flight...An Invitation to Soar!

Today, as I'm hoping you've already seen a dozen times, is the launch date Volume Two of The Wikiklesia Project. I woke up with Bette Middler's voice in my head singing "Wind Beneath My Wings"...and I would embed the YouTube version of it if I had more brain cells firing....

Anyway, this Abbess wants to invite those of you who think for a moment about a sister who brings that song to life. Someone who has been the wind beneath your wings ... "beautiful face without a name, for so long..." It's time to tell the stories of what the sisters have been doing in the Kingdom--and how we can re-imaging what the oft-neglected feminine half of God's Image already is and could be doing to build the Body of Christ.

Read the Announcement/Invitation here, if you missed it above, and then send the link to this post to all your friends (and I do mean ALL of them!). We're going to have a great time reading and discussing the chapters as they come in over at Missional Tribe, so get over there and join, if you haven't already.

If you've ever said that the sisters need more voice or visibility or support, now is the time to step up to the plate and put your heart in writing! Here's the details for proposals.

...I can hear the flutter of wings....

Abi

No comments: